background

Monday, February 7, 2011

I Heart Girls Night

In my early 20's girls night out happened basically every time we stepped out the door...anywhere and everywhere I went I was with my amazing gal pals.  The nights were memorable, the outfits were cute, & nights were late (or mornings early, however you want to look at it).  Fast forward 7 years.  The ONLY thing my girls nights have in common now with what once existed are the great girls I spend it with.  We now send our husbands to Buffalo Wild Wings, sit around the kitchen table drinking wine and eating pizza, we call it a night at 9:30pm, and to win the "cutest outfit" of the night award you'd have to be wearing the best looking sweat pants. The only male in the crowd is Charlie, my cocker spaniel. And he IS the hit of the party (see picture below).

Still...as time passes I have come to love and look forward to my new style of girls night....much different than the glory days, but loved all the same.

1 comment:

  1. LOL, I'm glad to know it's not just me who doesn't make it out of my sweat pants for girls nights anymore. :) You're so lucky you still have all your close girlfriends nearby. Mine are all scattered. I hate that.

    ReplyDelete