- Work....a lot and master's classes....a lot
- Crafting - you'll see all of it soon!
- HOG football! Although we had a pretty embarrassing loss to LSU, I'm still SO proud of the season and have had a blast watching them this year (still hate the BCS system).
- Hosted BUNCO at my house. I cooked pizza and wine and my dress up theme was sweatpants and pjs....not exactly winning hostess of the year, but we still had so much fun!
- My 6th graders are doing a "spare change angel tree project" this year....I'll keep you filled in on the details of our quest for spare change and great presents for a child in need.
- Hunting/Fishing season are upon us yet again...Nate killed a deer, so my freezer cannot hold anything other than deer meat and crappie at the moment.
- Teacher holiday breaks are AWESOME! I have never had breaks like this....I LOVED my time off during Thanksgiving (a full week), and Christmas 2 week break is around the corner. What a perk!
|she likes to kiss my Dad, too....on the lips|
|Officer Flippo .... solving ALL the world's problems|
|LOVE this part!|