background

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Cute Headbands and Home Remedies

Hello Saturday morning....I have been waiting on you!  I still have not updated since the marathon weekend, but there's always lazy Sunday for that.

In the meantime, I'm semi-obsessed with my new headband creations....check out one I made here on my sister Erin.


HOME REMEDY:
I'm not usually a home remedy kind of person....the whole thing gets a little sketchy for me. That is until I unknowingly got attacked by swarm of killer mosquitos Tuesday night.  Okay, slight exaggeration, but still, it was bad.  What is worse than itching feet?!  I was having to get up in the middle of the night and re-apply that pink itchy lotion (name is escaping me right now) just so I could get back to sleep. 

Enter Liz.  As I was whining to her over the phone over my insane itching, she says "oh, take a hot bath with a few tablespoons of Pine Sol added to it and soak."   HUH?  Pine Sol?  And should I wear panties in the bathtub because that just does NOT seem safe.

Well people, let me tell you, it works.  It takes the itch right out of those mosquito bites.  All I had was generic dollar store lemony pine something. I can only imagine the relief if I would've had the real stuff.


Until next time....enjoy cheap headbands, home remedies, and have yourself one of those "I refuse to put on make up" Saturdays.

1 comment: